JVC’s Native 4K DLA-NX5 home theater projector
NX5 spec sheet – Sale $5,997 – Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo
In stock & included in our exclusive promotion when paired with Panasonic’s UB9000
• Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width 4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit
• Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
• Resolution: 4096 x 2160
• Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
• Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
• 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top and Bottom
• New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
• High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
• 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
• Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
• Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
• Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
• Wide Color Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
• Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
• Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
• For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
• Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
• Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
• Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
• Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
• Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
• Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
• Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
• Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
• Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor* is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and color tracking
• ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
• Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
All logos are used with permission by their owners.
Value Electronics is factory authorized for all products listed.