Sony 2022 65″, 75″ & 85″ X95K Series 4K HDR TV
$2,799.00 – $5,499.00
Sony Bravia XR X95K MiniLED Backlight Master Drive
65″/75″/85″ X95K in stock, we deliver nationwide free
Here’s 2 bonus offers, select either one:
10% store credit to go towards any Sony equipment or accessory or extended warranty when you select the Sony consumer product(s) you want to have shipped with your X95K. Or take a 5% store credit to be used towards any Value Electronics item.
Email us with any questions or comments.
Here are a few recommended pairings of items you may be interested in to accompany your new X95K MiniLED TV. Select any item(s) to ship with your 75″ or 85″ X95K and we’ll apply your 10% bonus towards any of the below items:
- Sony HT-A9 Home Theater Speaker System $1,999
- Optional Sony SA-SW5 Sub add $699
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones $299
Sony WH-1000XM3 In-Ear Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
Sony SRS-NS7 Wireless Neckband Speaker
- Sony UBP-X800M2 4K Smart Blu-ray Player $329
- Mack 3-Year Extended Warranty on your TV $400 (gives you 4 years total of in-home warranty service)
Sony’s Bravia X95K 4K HDR MiniLED TV with Sony’s Backlight Master Drive
Sony’s X95K comes in 3 sizes – XR65X95K, XR75X95K & XR85X95K
Dimensions: 85″ X95K TV Only (W x H x D) 74 3/8″ x 42 7/8″ x 2 1/4″
TV w/Stand in Standard & Narrow Positions: 74 3/8″ x 43 1/4″ x 17 3/4″ – Soundbar Position: 74 3/8″ × 45″ x 17 3/4″
Stand width (Standard Position): 74 3/8″ – Stand width (Soundbar Position): 29 7/8″ – Stand depth: 17 3/4″
Weights: TV only 117.2 lbs , TV with stand 120.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 75″ X95K TV Only (W x H x D) 65 3/4″ x 37 7/8″ x 2 1/4″
TV w/Stand in Standard & Narrow Positions: 65 3/4″ x 38 3/8″ x 15 1/2″ – Soundbar Position: 65 3/4″ × 40 3/4″ × 15 1/2″
Stand only width (Standard & Soundbar Position): 65 5/8″ – Stand width (Narrow Position): 22 1/2″ – Stand depth: 15 1/2″
Weights: TV only 94.1 lbs , TV with stand 97.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 65″ X95K TV Only (W x H x D) 56 7/8″ x 33″ x 1 3/4″
TV w/Stand in Standard & Narrow Positions: 56 7/8″ x 33 7/8″ x 13 5/8″ – Soundbar Position: 56 7/8″ × 35 3/4″ × 13 5/8″
Stand only width (Standard & Soundbar Position): 56 7/8″ – Stand width (Narrow Position): 20 1/4″ – Stand depth: 13 5/8″
Weights: TV only 70.8 lbs , TV with stand 72.7 lbs.
All products & prices include delivery. We offer 1 yr interest free financing or credit card. Email or call 914-723-3344
Intelligent TV processing – Sony’s Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see the real world to deliver intense contrast with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors
- Intelligent TV processing – The Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see to deliver intense contrast with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- Mini LED contrast – Thousands of Mini LEDs are controlled with absolute precision by XR Backlight Master Drive delivering unprecedented contrast with deep blacks, natural colors, and maximum brightness.
- Wide spectrum of colors – Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful, enhanced by XR Triluminos Pro.
- Premium smart TV – Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your favorite content all in one place.1 Stream from Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, Peacock and many more. Also, stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- Movies included with BRAVIA CORE – Bring the cinematic experience home. Enjoy streaming included high-quality 4K UHD quality movies with the BRAVIA CORE app, exclusively on select Sony TVs.
- Enhanced entertainment – Experience immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with support for Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode.
- Enhanced viewing – Every seat in the room is the best seat in the room with wide viewing angles that preserves color from the side and an anti-reflective screen that reduces glare.
- Perfect for PlayStation® – Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation®5 to improve gaming picture quality.
- Features specified in HDMI 2.1 – Get the advantage in high-performance gaming on BRAVIA XR TVs with HDMI 2.1 features such as 4K/120, VRR, and ALLM.
- Enhanced audio – With Acoustic Multi-Audio and Dolby Atmos support, hear true immersive audio with two sound positioning tweeters in addition to front-firing TV speakers and dual subwoofers.
- Intelligent motion handling – See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and action-packed movies powered by XR Motion Clarity.
- Upscale your content to 4K – Bring back lost texture and detail and see all your content upscaled to 4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling.
- Multi-position stand – Beautifully designed to complement your unique viewing experience, offering three variations of flexibility – low-profile immersive setting, narrow furniture setting, or raised to accommodate a soundbar.
- Compatible with optional BRAVIA CAM – Video chat with friends and family, use gesture controls, and allow Ambient Optimization Pro to automatically adjust picture and sound according to your room environment.
Want more HDMI 2.1 inputs, Marantz 3×1 switch $199
Sony’s 2022 Bravia Cam CMU-BC1 adds the following features to your X95K:
- Enjoy video chat with friends and family on the big screen.
- Ambient Optimization Pro recognizes where you’re sitting in the room and automatically optimizes picture & sound.
- Experience new ways to control your TV w/Gesture Control. Change channels & adjust volume simply by using gestures
- Compatible with 2022 Sony TVs – X90K, X95K, A80K, A90K, A95K, Z95K.
- Easily connect BRAVIA CAM to your TV via USB. The integrated camera switch on top allows you to close the camera cover whenever you want more privacy.
Here’ a brilliant Dolby Atmos audio system upgrade specially designed and ready for the A80K, A90J, A95K, Z9K and X95K TVs. Add Sony’s new HT-A9 12 channel or the HT-A7000 7 channel Dolby Atmos Audio system and use the X95K’s built-in speakers for the center channel.
Optionally we offer a VIP calibration service that includes a full Q/C for stuck pixels, abnormal banding, tinting, screen uniformity and any defect in the TV. Then we do a proper break-in that takes 10 days, and then our calibrator, DeWayne takes care of the top professional calibration. This full service package costs $650.
85X95K, 75X95K, 65X95K