NAD T 778 9.2 Ch Receiver
NAD T 778 Rear panel inputs/outputs
- 9 channels of NAD’s latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology, 140 watts per channel, plus 2 channels of pre-outs for a total capability of 11.2 channels
- New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- 4K UHD video pass-through
- HDMI CEC/eARC
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Full decoding of MQA content via BluOS.
- Apple AirPlay 2
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. 12V Trigger In/Out.