LG’s 42LX3QPUA OLED TVs employ LG’s enhanced α9 Gen5 AI Processor
Higher peak luminance capability with thin bezels & slimmer depth
AI-4K upscaling & object enhancement unite to produce premium imagery
LG’s new LX3 features a very minimalist narrow bezel with an “all-picture” look for an immersive presentation
LG LX3 Series OLED 4K Smart TV w/a9 Gen 5 4K AI Processor key features:
- Self-lighting OLED: Perfect Black, Intense Color, Infinite Contrast
- LG’s new evo module and the advanced a9 Gen5 AI processor controls deliver a accurate and brighter images
- α9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K with AI Picture Pro & AI Sound Pro
- Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos
- webOS & ThinQ AI w/Hands-Free Voice Control
- LG’s New evo OLED Module w/EX Enabled Dynamic Tonal Range & Full Color Volume
OLED evo panel employed in the LX3 is brighter vs. traditional WRGB OLED panel used in the B and A OLED series. OLED evo models are brighter than similar sized conventional LG OLED models.
SELF-LIT PiXELS have evolved with LG’s brighter evo OLED module and special processing control. Together with new AI algorithms, powered by the advanced α9 Gen 5 AI Processor, enable the display to be brighter than before and all with maintaining finely gradated tonal detail and full color volume.